Rabu, 22 September 2010

Dice Tray Just the Trick for Playing Board Games

10 INCH WOOD DICE TRAY

10 INCH WOOD DICE TRAY

Jane Austen is my favorite author. I reread her books at least once a year, as sadly, she only wrote 7 complete novels. This brings me to my small note...

"Lady Susan" is a complete novel, not an unfinished novel, as stated in the eBook description. It is a short, but extremely funny, story.

As her number of completed novels is rather small, I am saddened to say, "The Watsons" and "Sanditon" are the unfinished ones. They are promising tidbits I believe I would have enjoyed...

This eBook appears to have many good reviews for formatting and the price is excellent!

I bought "Jane Austen: the Complete Collection" from Bedford Park Books a few years ago for (I think) $1.99. It is also well-formatted and includes the original illustrations from her originally published works. You may download most of her work for free, but "Sense and Sensibility" was not included in the free eBooks. It alone cost varying rates, starting at $3.00, so I would recommend this one or the one I bought. This one was not available when I first searched for Jane Austen in Kindle books.

Get your 10 INCH WOOD DICE TRAY Now!

1 komentar:

  1. i am taking metal shop next year and i need a goo metal project i could make. i like skateboarding but already made a mini ramp. my teacher suggested i make a new design for skateboard trucks. my idea is to make longer trucks that have a spring on each side of the cup to push the board up instead of the rubber bushing. if you are a skateboarder please comment on this idea. i am not sure if i want to do it though. any other ideas would be greatly appreciated. maybe some furniture would be good.

    BalasHapus