Selasa, 02 November 2010

light flash cover

Sense Flash light iPhone Changed

Sense Flash light iPhone Changed

This product is wonderful! Open the package, pop in the battery, snap it onto your iPhone and you're ready for a colorful light show!
I'm an iPhone case enthusiast so I have a bunch of them and this is by far one of my absolute favorites. It lights up the entire back and even the sides of my phone when I make or receive a phone call and even when it detects frequencies, like messages. My 5 year old son is mesmerized and loves to notify me when my phone lights up, since I might be getting a call.
It would make a great gift and would be the talk of the party if you decided to show it off. I can't understand why we don't start making these things in the States so that we could have more selection and better access.
Oh well - once again China is light years ahead of us in technology. This little cover only costs a few bucks and will make you smile. Just buy it! :)

Get your Sense Flash light iPhone Changed Now!

6 komentar:

  1. Well I want a new phone for my birthday which is next week and my budget is 100-200 or maybe a litlte bit over 200 and I'm not sure what decent phone is around that budget oh and it has to be on three network cause that's what I'm on now so any advice will be appreciated thanks :)

    BalasHapus
  2. can you show me some cute ones. im a 15 year old girl btw. i want something girly but not hello kitty!

    BalasHapus
  3. I recently bought the sense flash light phone case for my iPhone but it won't work!!! HELP!! It will flash when I put the battery into the case but not anytime else..I was told it was supposed to light up when I was making or receiving a call and when I receive a text. So....how do I make this work?!?!?! Do I need a specific app? Or change a setting on my phone?!?

    BalasHapus
  4. What does anyobody think about the Apple IPhone. Would you buy it and why? Also what providers owuld it be workign for?

    BalasHapus
  5. I bought it and it wouldnt turn on even at night amd the battery is in and everything

    BalasHapus
  6. I am offered by my dad that I can get a new phone but I can't decide which one to get? Can any one compare it for me. Like Camera 2 MP 2MP 3 MP like that. and what you recommend. I would be very thankful to you! Thank you!

    BalasHapus