Senin, 15 November 2010

I heart this book SO MUCH!

Restoring Jordan ebook

Restoring Jordan ebook

I bought this cabinet online at this same price but with free shipping to a local Walmart. Shop around because it is available at many sites for vastly differing prices ($99.99-$249.99). If shipping is charged it is generally about $50.00. This is a wonderful piece. It is heavy and very well made. Best of all it looks like a nice little cabinet when shut and can be rolled wherever you like. It does not look cheap and works well with my antique furniture. I use in my entry way accented with a scarf and lamp and roll it into the living room or kitchen when I am working on a project. The 60 inch width when opened is superior to drafting tables in this price range which run 36 to 48 inches wide. There is ample storage in shelving and bins, and a chair can be pulled all the way in with plenty of knee room when the drop leaf is extended. It was not difficult to put together. The only problem we had was that the hole that secured the metal peg that supports the drop leaf had to be widened to make it function easier. That being said, it stands up perfectly to heavy use in my art work. This was a steal for the money. I have priced similar units in many places and only the pricey ones can compete with this item. I always check Amazon first because their product selection and service is generally unbeatable. In this case, Walmart proved the better deal. Wherever it is purchased, it deserves 5 stars.

Get your Restoring Jordan ebook Now!

7 komentar:

  1. Loved it. One of the best series I have read in a long time, Loved it, the suspense, mystery, romance, heart ache all in one book. Highly recommend this to anyone who wants an edge of the seat bed time read. I had a hard time putting it down.

    BalasHapus
  2. Jordan is dysfunctional in the emotional side of the love department, but he certainly can handle the physical aspect. Adeline is sweet and innocent and is just what Jordan needs to bring out the love in him. I really like this author. Looking for more!

    BalasHapus
  3. This book was hot from the start and that would be at a one night stand. Adeline is finally starting her internship after spending the last few years of her life committing herself to school. She finally lets loose the weekend before she begins and gives her virginity to an amazing hot man. First day on the job she gets lost only to discover the gorgeous hunk is a Principal at the company. This is going to make her life very difficult but Jordan becomes something she cannot refuse.

    The story was romantic and erotic. I was cheering for Adeline and Jordan the entire time. Great read!

    Thank you Inscribe Digital and NetGalley for allowing me to read.

    BalasHapus
  4. I read this book recently and it was only until it was over that I realized that others thought it was 50shades-like. This was not my opinion. I just think that the h was very young and sweet indeed and the H a more mature self-assured and yes....a rich man. I was not a fan of the insta-sex in the beginning but all turned out well I suppose. It was very sweet and I would definitely say erotic romance. I will re-read this one for sure.

    BalasHapus
  5. Elizabeth Finn creates another great love story with an alpha hero that allows us to forgive the heroine for not being a kick-ass, overly independent young woman. Adeline is just an innocent college student whose very vulnerability makes her believable. And Jordan, the seductive man who is 12 years her senior, exhibits a vulnerability of his own that is heartbreaking attractive.

    This a love story with a happy ending and no hanging cliffs to get lost upon. The lovers are faithful and totally into one another.

    I highly recommend this book as well as Ms. Finn' s "Brother's Keeper". Both books have similar themes and are true love stories with happy endings.

    BalasHapus
  6. This book was well balanced. The sex scenes were explicit and numerous but the story was surprisingly good. I was intrigued and anxious as the story developed. I enjoyed following the emotions of the Hero and h in the first person. Beautiful my written, was glued to their emotions and maintain ed my excitement with each page. Although the sex scenes were numerous, it didn't lose its appeal because the emotions of the characters expressed during each scene. I was surprised at the level of content for such an erotic book.

    BalasHapus