Selasa, 12 Oktober 2010

Saved my movie career!

Modern Masters ME208 16 Reactive Metallic

Modern Masters ME208 16 Reactive Metallic

I bought this table for my 18 month old son. I wanted to get a sturdy water table (especially the legs) and not a sand and water combo table (muddy water). Also I wanted to just get something he can stand and not have to sit in. I know this is a sand table but it works great as a water table too. Holds about 6 gallons of water and the legs are very sturdy. Holds the water weight great and was sooo easy to set up. You just have to snap in the legs and fill with whatever you want. I would like to try other things during winter like corn, beans, rice or pasta. Great sensory play. The older kids like it too. They just grab a seat right next to it instead of standing over. I highly recommend! Also I ordered the Kaplan Sand wheel factory, Freddy the freestyle swimmer windup toy and the aquaplay water pump from Amazon. They are a great addition the the table.

Get your Modern Masters ME208 16 Reactive Metallic Now!

2 komentar:

  1. Love this paint. Used it to give a realistic aged patina to a once-ugly brass chandelier that I found at a thrift store. Now it looks cool and vintage and industrial. It takes several coats for coverage; definitely recommend using a dark primer underneath, as I had used a white primer and it took quite some time to achieve the iron look. That said, it's very easy to use. I haven't tried the rust activator, but definitely plan to do so for future projects!

    BalasHapus